5.23.2011

My best Publix shopping trip!!!!


Tonight Nathan and I headed out for a small trip to Publix before the ad changes on Wednesday. I wanted him to come because I knew it was going to be a good one. I just didn't realize how good. haha

I purchased:

1 (12 pk) Diet Pepsi
1 Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
4 Lipton Iced Tea
4 Wishbone Dressings (for some slow cooker chicken)
2 Chinet Dinner Napkins
2 Covergirl Blushes
2 bottles of Vitamin D
1 Kashi Cereal
1 Cottonelle Fresh Wipes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $0.49
Taxes: $2.42

Grand Total: $2.91!!!!!! So excited!!!

Total Saved: $52.97!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!