5.30.2011

Summer Grillin'

On Friday, Nathan and I went out to Lowes to look at grills and I needed some dirt and a planter bowl for my cucumber plants. (A sweet lady in our neighborhood gave me 3 tomato plants, 4 cucumber plants, and 1 dill plant for my garden.)

Nathan's birthday is not until the end of June but I thought it would be nice for him to be able to start his Summer Grillin'! He was surprised when I told him to load the grill he wanted into the shopping cart...well I had to go get a bigger cart but he knew what I meant! haha

This past week I started planning out our meals for the week. Saturday night I had steak kabobs and grilled chicken on the menu...it worked out perfect with our grill purchase! Nathan loves to grill and I love to eat the food from the grill!

Tonight we grilled out again. Nathan made Hot Italian Sausage, Hamburgers and grilled Sweet Peppers! They were amazing! I am so thankful that Nathan loves to grill! Yummy food, happy husband and less stressed wife! Love it!

Have you started grilling yet? Let me know what your favorite foods are to grill! I would love more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!