7.15.2011

Amazon Mom - Subscribe and Save Option

Below you will see a order summary from Amazon Mom - Subscribe and Save for Community Coffee. Whole Bean. Dark Roast. Pack of 3. 


Shipped to the house for $10.22 


Go to amazon.com and click TODAY'S DEALS. 
Click coupons. 
Search for $3 off community coffee coupon.
Click to clip. 


I then went to amazon mom ( amazon mom sign up link) and searched for community coffee. You must be signed up to get the Subscribe and Save! This is gives you an EXTRA 15% off! 


I clicked on the 3 month Subscribe and Save (You can always cancel AFTER your order has been delivered to your house.) 


Simple and Easy! Let me know if you have any questions! 



Shipping Method:Standard Shipping
Shipping Preference:I want my items faster. Ship them as they become available.
Subtotal of Items:  $15.55
Shipping & Handling:  $0.00
Promotion Applied:  -$2.33
Your Coupon Savings:  -$3.00
 ------
Total for this Order:  $10.22




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!