8.20.2011

What's For Breakfast?!


What a weekend it has been already! Yesterday, Nathan took little Miss Hailey to PM Pediatrics (Our doctor's schedule was full!). She had a fever of 103 - it got up to 104 but went back down 103 once I gave her a bath. 


They couldn't not figure out what was wrong with her but Nathan and I are pretty sure it was from her teething (gums were very inflamed) because her fever is completely gone! Praise the Lord.  


So...last night these Cinnamon Muffins did not get made. :D I was too busy cuddling with Hailey. I did make them this morning because they are SO EASY to put together! Here is what you do:


Put the Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix in a bowl. 
Add 1 cup water and mix.
Place in evenly in a greased 12 muffin pan.
Bake for 16-18 minutes @ 400 F.
Cool for 10 minutes.


Melt some butter in a seperate bowl. 
Place cinnamon mix in seperate bowl. 
Dip muffins in butter and the cinnamon. 


Then EAT! Super yummy and super simple! To order visit my website @ tastefullysimple.com/web/crankin 


Spring/Summer Catalog ends August 31st
Fall/Winter Catalog starts Sept. 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!