8.23.2012

Family vacation: Hilton Head 2012

August 11-18, 2012.

Those were the dates of our family vacation to Hilton Head! It was amazing! I have never been there before so I was really excited since I love to visit new places!

We stayed in a beach house that was 3 houses from the beach! My in laws were able to rent it from a close friend of theirs. Our family, Nathan's parents, Nathan's two sisters and one of the husbands came along!

It was great to get to spend time as a family together! We stayed up late playing games, reading books or just talking. We also got up early. I was the one getting up earlier than everyone else but that was because I had to feed little miss Harper.

Hailey loved the beach. She called it the pool. It was sweet.

Most of our time was spent at the beach or at the house. We ventured out one day for shopping, one for ice cream and site seeing and another for family dinner.

We made most of our meals at the house. Each family brought a dinner to make for everyone. Mrs. Joy and I brought stuff for breakfasts too. Plus there were lots of snacks. Delicious food!

I have some pictures for you to enjoy.








2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had lots of fun! It was such a blessing to have been able to go.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!