I know what some are you thinking...another grocery shopping trip!
There is a reason I went today.
A GREAT reason!
A close friend of mine has asked me to help her with her families' grocery shopping. I get paid by the hour (usually takes about 3 hours - today was the first day so it took 4.)
Of course, I am super excited about this little job. I get to help my friends and do something I enjoy doing!
I was able to go to three stores. Publix, Aldi and Whole Foods.
I looked to see what Publix had for deals. This is what I found for our family.
- 5 Mott's Fruit Pouches
- 4 Boca Burgers (2 Vegan, 1 Mushroom/Mozzarella and 1 Regular)
- 1 Right Guard Deodorant
- 1 Post Great Grains
(4) $1.10 off 1 Mott's 4 pk Fruit Pouches - printable from couponnetwork.com
(1) $1.10 off 1 Mott's 4 pk Fruit Pouches - digital Publix coupon
(4) $1.00 off 1 Boca Burger - printable from coupons.com
(1) $1.50 off 1 Right Guard - newspaper printable 4/7 SS or RP (a friend gave this to me)
(1) $1.00 off 1 Great Grains - newspaper printable 3/17 SS (had one left)
Total Spent: $9.65 plus tax
Total Saved: $27.56 or 74%
I was super excited.
For my friend's trip, I was able to get some good deals on produce and found a coupon on coupons.com!
God is so good. He has put this little job in my path. This will be a little extra money to use for birthday parties coming up!
Has anyone asked you to help them in this way? Would you?