7.16.2013

Meals This Week - June 15 thru June 21


Good afternoon! I am enjoying our nice weather today - the curtains and blinds are open in every room...letting all of the light shine in. I have even been able to turn the air up to 80 degrees since it is nice and cool in our house! 

Saving money where ever I can. (Funny thing - my daughter is asking me for money right at this moment. I thought three year olds don't need any. lol) 

I have not planned out a menu this week but I am going to right now. 

monday - eat at the mall (Hailey used her gift card to buy a kids meal for her and Harper to share. I had some money I made selling Tastefully Simple - i had chinese)

tuesday - chicken pot pie served with watermelon 

wednesday - leftovers

thursday - crock pot santa fe chicken (recipe from skinny taste) i will be making extra for our pastor and his family...they just had a new baby

friday - pizza 

saturday - bachelorette party for my great friend lynne! 

sunday - spaghetti served with homemade bread (i am in the mood to bake!)


What will you be serving at your table this week? Trying any new recipes? 

Oh by the way...this is my 500th post! I can't believe I have written that much...seems like a lot but I would like to write many more! 

I am trying to get back into the swing of things here at our house. Life has been crazy. I am learning a lot which is good but I want life to be back to some type of "normal" soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!