5.31.2015

40 WEEKS TODAY!

Selfie Baby Bump! 

Hubby took this picture! 

I have officially hit my due date today...my husband's guess is that I will not have Everly Reese today but sometime this coming week. This is the first time I will not be induced (unless of course we need to.)

I am nervous, scared and excited. I am ready to see her sweet face. On the other hand, I do not like to unexpected things...like not knowing when I will be going into the hospital. The Lord has been reminding me that He is faithful. He has everything in control. This gives me much peace.

Everything is pretty much ready for Everly to come on.

We moved into our new house at the end of March so I have been one busy momma. Hence my absence to this blog.

I am hoping to start blogging again soon. I REALLY miss it!

How are you all doing?
39 weeks! 

Mother's Day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!