12.30.2006

...

I am back again from work. I just got done talking to Nathan for a whole whopin' twenty minutes. I have not really been able to talk to him for a good bit of time because I have been working and then when I am not working he is busy. It pretty much stinks. Anyways, I need to stop thinking about that...at least I got to talk to him.
So...work was a little difficult to say the least. It was some of the girls' first day back from being at home. They were sad and did not want to do anything...and of course it was raining all day. Hopefully tomorrow night will be fun for them. I am throwing them a New Year's Eve bash. We are going to be having chips, cheeze-its, popcorn (maybe), juice, and pizza. Also, we are going to share our New Year resolutions with one another. I do not know what mine is going to be yet though. I could have about a million. God, please reveal to me what you want mine to be.
I got to work on some collages today while the girls were taking a nap. They are pretty darn cool.

BIG NEWS: I AM LEAVING IN THREE DAYS TO GO TO ASIA!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Please pray for me and my fellow choir members. We are going to Hong Kong, Bankock, and Soeul.

Well good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!