12.17.2010

A Wonderful Idea!

Tonight at work I was talking to a regular customer and he gave me the greatest idea for a Christmas gift for my daughter. He suggested that I write a book/journal of thoughts about my life for Hailey. Things that have happened to me, what I have learned, how I met Nathan, and so on and so forth. A book about my life. I am going to also suggest this to our parents and grandparents. He said that he asked his mother to do this for him. She is in her 70's and she started it for him. Sharing the memories that she wants him to know. What an amazing idea.

Start one today for your kids. You could give it to them at any moment of thier life. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!