1.11.2011

Awesome Chocolate Frosting Recipe

I have had a heck of a time trying to make Chocolate Frosting. I started making a frosting using chocolate pudding, butter, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. It did NOT work out for me. It looked like chocolate pudding mixed with cornmeal. I do not know how this happened but it did. HAHA.

Fifteen minutes later, I found an SUPER EASY Chocolate Frosting Recipe. I would like to share it with you.

In a saucepan, bring to boil (for 2 minutes) 1/4 c butter, 1/3 c evaporated milk, and 1 c sugar. Take off stove and stir in 1/2 c chocolate morsels. After everything is melted and mixed together pour on top of cake. Let sit to harden a little bit. I can't believe how easy this was. I can't wait to dig in!

Chocolate Cake and Frosting Recipe -- This is the link for the cake and frosting. I just made a box cake.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!