1.12.2011

New Found Blogs!

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Nathan and I started looking around the house. I noticed that it was getting a little unorganized and dusty. I started to look on the internet for some tips on organizing and cleaning up the house. To keep up with it all while taking care of a little wild baby. Check out what I found!

Laurel Plum Online -- Love this site! Great tips on being organized and setting up a cleaning routine. Also, I really love how she re purposes furniture with the help of her husband ---for cheap!

Organizing Junkie -- Creative ways to become organized. So many ideas!

I think there is one more but I will have to get it back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!