1.18.2011

Today's Agenda

Hello Friends! Today is my grocery shopping day. I have actually planned out a dinner menu. Most of the recipes I found on : Skinny Taste. Gina has a ton of amazing recipes.
Here are some recipes that I will be trying out.

Scallion Cilantro Rice with Habenaros and Lime
And I will be topping it with some....

Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken

That dish is making me hungry just looking at it and it is healthy for you. I am doing well on my Weight Watchers so this website has been such a great help to me in making healthy choices.
Other dinner ideas I have are Grouper rubbed with cheyenne pepper, Onion Onion, Garlic Garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. (Check out my business to find out where you can order some of the Seasonings I sell Tastefully Simple...Delicious Easy Cooking!

Yesterday, I was watching Barefoot Contessa  on Food Network and she made a Butterflied Chicken stuffed and rubbed with rosemary, lemon, garlic and olive oil. It looked delicious! When I make these recipes I will give you my opinion and post some pictures.

Well I need to get going now. I have a dentist appointment today and grocery shopping/deal hunting to do! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!