Today, I woke up at 6:30 am to get to Publix at 7:00 am! I know what you are thinking but I am not that crazy. I am just tired of walking into the grocery store and not being able to find the good deals. I don't wait til the last day so you would think that there are still some good deals left. But usually not. Ha. Ha. So, today I woke up early on the FIRST day of the sale. My trip was very successful!
Here is what I purchased:
- 30 jars of Beech Nut Baby Food (Assorted Variety) $0.17-0.18 each
- 2 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner $0.59 for both
- 2 Idahoan Potatoes $0.45 for both
- 4 Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurts (4 pks.) $1.05 - Just realized that one of my coupons must have been expired because it did not take off $1.00! All four would have been free!
- 2 Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.19 for both
- 1 Country Crock Butter $0.13
Total Spent: $8.21 plus $1.21 tax = $9.42!!!
Total Saved: $29.62 or 78% Savings
I would say that getting up early was a well worth it! My husband even printed off a few more coupons for me so I can try to get some more baby food tonight! Our daughter is an eating machine! We are suppose to feed her baby food 3 times a day so 30 jars could potentially last us 10-15 days. It all depends on how hungry she is.
Did you find any good deals today or recently?