2.27.2011

75% SAVINGS AT PUBLIX!

My wonderful mother-in-law gave me a $5 off $30 purchase coupon at Publix! And they were having their Italian Days! Here is what I got:

- 8 cans of Hunt's Tomatoes
- 6 sm cans of Hunt's tomato sauce
- 8 cans Progresso Soups
- 12 lbs of chicken quarters
- 2 Kraft BBQ sauces
- 1 (4) pk of fiber one yogurt
- 2 cans of creamed corn
- 2 cans of green beans
- 4 boxes of pasta
- 1 fresh baked baguette

Total Spent: $16.17 
Total Saved: $48.37

A savings of 75%!!!! Amazing!

I would have taken a picture but I had to make dinner for Nathan and I. Of course, I made spaghetti with some of the fresh baked baguette! So yummy. Although, Nathan had to help me with the sauce because I couldn't really taste anything because I burnt my tongue a little bit. He did a great job!

Tuesday or Wednesday I will be making my trips to Rite Aid and CVS. Hope there are still good deals left...if not rain checks are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!