My new favorite show is the Kitchen Boss! Buddy is just an amazing chef who teaches how to make easy, delicious meals. Today, I learned how to make a simple garlic butter that I can freeze up to 6 months or keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks! Here is the recipe:
- 2 sticks of butter (chopped)
- 3 gloves of garlic or if you have Garlic Garlic 3 tsp.
- handful of parsley (you can just tear it up)
-1/2 c grated parm cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
* Place in a food processor and mix it together.
How easy is that? So delicious!
Here is another easy recipe:
- 2 sm cans diced tomatoes
- 2 lg cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or 3 tsp Garlic Garlic
- salt and pepper
- 3 packets of sugar
Heat up a couple tbsp of olive oil in pan and then add all the ingredients. Simmer while you make your choice of pasta. Mix together in a bowl. Top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
For more easy recipes, you can visit tlc.com or tastefullysimple.com/web/crankin