2.08.2011

White Chicken Chili

I was told about an easy Tastefully Simple White Chicken Chili so I decided to make it for a Super Bowl party on Sunday.

- 4 cans of white beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (cut into sm pieces and cooked in skillet)
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 3 tbsp WAHOO! CHILI (seasoning)

Place in crock pot and let cook! So simple and so delicious! This is a MUST HAVE! Last day to order Wahoo Chili is March 6...you can order at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/crankin and everything is shipped DIRECTLY TO YOU! How awesome is that?

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!