2.07.2011

Gone for the weekend!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while! I was out of town for the Tastefully Simple On Tour - Raise the Roof - Conference in Atlanta this past weekend! It was a blast -- a weekend filled with fun, friends, new products, great speakers, and wonderful new tools to help me make my Tastefully Simple business what I want it to be!

New Spring/Summer Products are coming soon! March 1, 2011 soooo excited. We got to try out the new line and let me tell you it is soooo amazing! If you are reading this and are interested in hosting a party or even becoming a Tastefully Simple consultant ---make your own schedule and money -- let me know! Email me at carlye0810@gmail.com or carlye.rankin@yahoo.com! I would love to hear from you!

Anywho, I have been looking at the ads this week and I don't believe I will be deal hunting this week. I do however need to get beans, tomatoes with green chilies (which I can get for cheap at Publix), diced tomatoes, hot dog buns, yogurt and milk. Not very exciting but if I do find great deals on those things, I will let you know! One great thing I found is that milk is $2.99 at Greenlife for a gallon! That is a great price--Walmart is almost $4 and so is Publix! Thankfully, Nathan is the only one who drinks milk!

I will keep everyone updated on deals and new TS products coming soon! So excited! 5 parties booked for March and looking to fill up more of my calendar! Remember if you host a party you can earn FREE products and even pay for your start up kit to become a consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!