2.02.2011

An Easier Way to Cut Coupons!

I don't mind cutting out coupons but it does seem to take a little longer than I would like. I was at a Pampered Chef party and was looking at the catalog. I came across this little gadet called the i-slice. (Shown below)



This little thing is AMAZING! I have cut my time clipping coupons by over half! And the best thing is it only costs $3.75! It was the best $4 I have ever spent! If you would like to purchase on you can visit your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit Pampered Chef and order yourself one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!