3.22.2011

Cinnamon Bread!

I stumbled upon a recipe for Cinnamon Bread on Simple Organized Living so I decided to try it out! Nathan loves cinnamon and we needed something for breakfast this week. It was so easy and did not take a long time (which is great for me because I take care of little babies during the day). 

Here is the recipe if you would like to try it out yourself head on over to Andrea's site. 
Click the link here: http://www.simpleorganizedliving.com/2010/11/02/double-batch-cooking-tip/




I used Tastefully Simple Warm Up Mulling Spice for the cinnamon sugar on top! AMAZING!
I am eating this bread right now with a banana and a nice cup of coffee with Hazelnut creamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!