3.23.2011

The start of spring!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always! Pray constantly Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!"

Life has been different lately. I have been happier, have had more energy, and in the mood to get things done. One reason is that I am making sure I am constantly in the Word. I read to the girls in the morning (which they love) which makes my day so much better because I have changed my focus on Him and not on myself or my list of to do's. Then there is the fact that I started working out. Week 4 started yesterday (week 2 of Turbo Fire) and I feel so much better! I just have an overall better attitude. I love it. Who wouldn't?! haha

This has also lead in to a wanting to cleaning our entire house...not all at once but little things here and there. This past Saturday, Nathan and I put together a new filing system for all of our paperwork. I even threw away a couple sentimental things. I don't like to do that...but I am learning to be more like Nathan--- a minimalist. I am realizing more and more how much "stuff" we have in our house.

I have visited many blogs that have talked about clearing out your house of things that we just do not need to save. I am one of the people that loves to hold on to sentimental things...it helps me to recall past events better. Although I do not think I need things from high school anymore. haha

This morning has already been productive for me. I have started a 3 lb whole chicken (seasoned with Simply Southwest Seasoning and Rub, Garlic Garlic, olive oil and a litlte pepper), made coffee -- always a priority --, cleaning out the entire fridge and got on my hands and knees and cleaned our kitchen floor. 

Now on to watching three little babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!