3.20.2011

Nice Relaxing Day for Shopping

While dinner is working on the stove I thought I might share my deals I got today! I only went to Rite Aid and Publix...I am trying to only purchase items that are free or really cheap!

Let me know what you think:


I purchased 5 pks Huggies Diapers, 2 Lady Speedstick, and 2 Reach Toothbrushes. I bought the toothbrushes and deoderant first. OOP: $5.25 got back $6.00 UPR ($0.75 profit!!!) Then I bought the diapers. OOP: $24.93 got back $10 UPR!!! That made the diapers about $2.96 each! I have more coupons for diapers so I might go back again this week! 

Remember to use your $3 off $15 purchase survey coupons from your reciept! You can use more than one as long as your order doesn't go below zero! And watch those videos! 


Publix was a nice trip too. I wasn't going in for a lot...just what I could get for a low OOP. For everything above I spent $3.46!!!!! It should have been $2.46 but the Almond Silk Milk was not a part of the 2 for $5 so it cost me an extra dollar. Oh well.

I had $8 in coupons that doubled to $16!!! Loved it!

Let me know what your deals were this weekend! I would love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!