3.18.2011

Featured Tastefully Simple Product of the Day!

  


For the next few weeks I will be featuring a new Tastefully Simple product to you each day. I will share what the product is, the ingredients, the nutritional value and a recipe or two of how to use it. 


First up: Simply Southwest Seasoning and Rub (see below picture)

Simply Southwest Seasoning & Rub
Mildly spicy with all your favorite Southwest seasonings. With its unique blend of green bell pepper, onions, lime juice and tantalizing spices, it's fabulous on grilled chicken, French fries, sliced tomatoes, enchiladas and more. Kosher. (TS)

For the nutritional value and other suggestions...click this link: Nutritional Value and Other Suggestions

The recipe I will share comes from the Tastefully Simple website but I changed it up a little. 

Simply Southwest Grilled Chicken

- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or as many as you would like to have)
- 2 tbsp olive oil

Marinade chicken in plastic ziploc bag for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. You can either grill or bake. I grilled our chicken using our grill/griddle combo that I got for Christmas! Serve with rice and broccoli! 

This chicken was so flavorful and juicy! Nathan and I love it so much! Check it out and tell me   how it turns out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!