3.17.2011

Third week working out--- First week of TURBOFIRE!

Two weeks ago from this past Monday I challenged myself to working out at least 12 out of 14 days (2 rest days). In doing so, I would then be able to purchase Challene Johnson's TURBO FIRE workout dvds. They were highly recommended and since I have Turbo Jam I thought I would surely love this. And guess what! I DO! 


Turbo Fire is awesome. Yes, it is hard but even after only 2 days of the workouts I know it is worth my money! Visit www.beachbody.com and check them out! Also, if you need a Beachbody coach Mike Hampton is one of my friends and he would love to help you out! 


No weight loss yet but I have already seen a difference in my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!