5.20.2011

Frugal Adventures!

I have been couponing now for about a year now and this has saved us so much money! But I am ready to try other things as well to keep our out of pocket expenses low!

Here is a list of things I am determined to accomplish to make this happen!

- Make bread, muffins, and cookies from scratch. My Nana gave me her bread maker awhile back and I have yet to use it. I have everything I need but have not had the time. No excuse anymore! 

-  Grow our own vegetables and herbs. (This has already begun to take place. Seedlings have sprouted just need to wait to see the fruit of my labor.

- Make the majority of our meals at home. Even try out Freezer cooking! I love moneysavingmom.com Freeze Cooking in 1 hour!

That is all I have for now. Let me know if you have any ideas for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!