5.26.2011

Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza


Doesn't it look so yummy! It was one of the best pizzas I have ever had! It was thick, crispy and filling! And cheap!

I found this recipe at Money Saving Mom. It is called Homemade Pizza (in less than 30 minutes). I was hooked when I read the title.

I can't remember what I was going to make before I found this recipe but once I saw it I had to try it out! It was pretty much ready when Nathan got back from walking the dog.

I had Kraft BBQ Sauce (FREE) , Onions, Baked Chicken (from Southern Star---given FREE) and Philadelphia Shredded Cheese (FREE). It was quick, simple and little out of pocket! I would say to make this whole pizza it cost me about $1.00. I call that a deal! And it made 2 different meals for Nathan and I!

I can't wait to make this again. Any suggestions on what toppings to use next time?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!