5.28.2011

Whole Foods Shopping Trip 5 28

After church tonight, I asked Nathan if we could stop by Greenlife for a few minutes so I could pick up some of the GREAT deals going on. I should have been in and out but I had a new cashier. She was so helpful though and so was the manager on duty.

Here is what I got:


4 So Delicious Coconut Milk (1 Unsweet, 1 Original, 2 Vanilla) $2.19 each
2 Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade $0.99 each
2 Honest Teas (Green Mint Tea, Black Berry Tea) $1.19 each
1 Organic Valley Soy Creamer $1.50 each

Total before coupons: $15.42 (includes 1.11 tax)
Total Coupons: $11.19 ($4.50 in store coupons and $6.19 in manufactuers coupons--my math is wrong here I know because one of my coupons scanned as a $1...it took me forever to figure it out!)
Total OOP: $4.23!!

I was so happy about this trip because I am looking forward to cooking and baking with Coconut Milk!

Anyone else have Whole Food Trips to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!