6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my husband, my papa and father in law! I am very blessed to have you all in my life. 


Last night after Nathan went to bed, I headed out to the living room with my cut out ties and tape! I hung these up in the living room next to the tv. I also wrote a note on Nathan's bathroom mirror with little ties that say "#1 Dad" , "You're Terrific" and one that was plain. I also took 2 of our wooden skewer sticks and broke them in half to use as a way to hold the medium size ties up. I placed these on our blinds in the kitchen for him to look at. 


He loved it! I am so glad too. Something simple can mean so much! 


Have a great day with your family today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!