6.02.2011

Meal Planning: What's for Dinner?!

Nathan and I headed to bed around 11:45 and I have been tossing and turning. I did read a little bit before I went to bed to try to relax but this new medicine I was put on today is making me tired but restless. I feel like my mind is running a mile a minute. So I am on here to see if writing will help.

Meal Planning:

June 3rd-5th

Friday: Burritos with Ground Beef, Sweet Peppers, Corn Kernals, onions, refried beans, and cheese. Served with Blueberries and Strawberries.
Saturday: Leftovers... For breakfast we will be having Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes or Blueberry, bacon, coffee and juice.
Sunday: Unknown...I will just see what we have in the house. It maybe Lean Pockets and Perogies or sandwiches!

June 6th-12th

Monday: Grilled Cheese, Macaroni & Cheese and Fruit
Tuesday: Hot Dogs or Italian Sausage, Baked Beans and Veggies
Wednesday: Spaghetti with garlic bread and broccoli
Thursday: Leftovers...I may turn into Spaghetti Pie! I haven't had that in forever!
Friday: Grilled Fish (either ahi tuna or whiting fillets), Steamed Rice and Broccoli
Saturday: Breakfast For Dinner: Pancakes, Waffles or Omelets (we will see what mood we are in)
Sunday: Homemade Pizza with Grilled Chicken, BBQ sauce, cheese and onions...maybe some add some chopped spinach and mushrooms

June 13th-19th:

Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Southwestern Grilled Chicken, Baked Potatoes, California Blend Mixed Veggies
Wednesday:  Leftovers
Thursday: Grilled Fish, Herb and Butter Rice and Butternut Squash
Friday: Try to make a dish using the leftover Herb and Butter Rice, Butternut Squash and ?
Saturday: NATHAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! He will be grilling whatever meal he would like...we will be having friends and family over. This is where money of course will have to be spent. :-D
Sunday: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread (Garden Delight Pasta!)

That is all I have so far. I only need to plan June 20th-June 24th since we will be going out of town for the following week to Virginia with family! I am super excited about that! Of course, I will be seeing what coupon inserts I can buy up there and I know we will probably go to the Amish Farmers Markey where I will stock up on a few things for our pantry! Great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!