This is usually the day I sit down (mostly when the girls are napping...as they are now) and get my shopping lists written out and my coupons organized. I will check out the sites throughout the day to read what other people have found or new coupons that have come up.
I am very excited about my shopping trips tomorrow. Hopefully they go well and I can get most if not everything on my list. Here is what I have so far:
- Splenda (BOGO) - use $2 off = .17 each (so far I have 2 q's and my friends are printing me a few more...I LOVE SPLENDA and use it EVERYDAY!)
- Chex Mix (BOGO) - use .50 off (doubles) = .29 each (I have 3 coupons)
- Scotch Sissors - on sale $1 use $1 off = FREE (I have 5 coupons)
- International Delight Creamer - on sale $1.50 use .55 off = .95 each
- Publix Milk - 2.99 (My normal price at Aldi so I am happy)
- Coffeemate Creamer - need the store q plus .55 off = .57 each
- 2 Up&Up Hydrogen Peroxide - use .75 store q = FREE
- 2 Up&Up pantyliners - use .75 store q = .14-.24 each
- 1 pk Papermate pens - use $1 store q = FREE-.02
- 2 bed pillows - use $2 store q = .50 each
- 2 (2 pk) Sharpie Markers - use $1 store q = FREE
- 5 Scotch Tape - use $1 q = FREE (I also have (2) .50 store q but don't know if I can use those for overage)
- 2 BIC pens - use $1/2 q = .99 for both (hopefully cheaper)
- 2 Sierra Mist 12 pks. - use $1 store q = 1.75 each
Plus I will try to see what clearance deals I can find with my coupons.
Any other deals that I might have missed? Let me know!