7.12.2011

Cute, Frugal Idea for Wedding Gift to Guests!


Are these not the cutest thing you have ever seen?! I am sure most of you are wondering what is inside the bag! Well I will tell you...the basic ingredients for "The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies". 


My great friend, Jessica White's sister Robin said, "I do." to a man named Jesse. (As you can see from the front of the bag.) Anyways, as a gift to say 'thank you' to their guests...they made these! 


What an amazing idea! I love this because it is VERY practical! Who doesn't love Chocolate Chip Cookies?! (Don't tell me if you don't!) ha ha Frugal, practical and just plain cute! 


I was lucky enough to get 2! All you do is add 1 egg and a little bit of vanilla extract! You could probably buy these bags at the dollar store or maybe you could even find some on clearance at Hobby Lobby. The ingredients would not cost you too much either. 


I hope you all enjoy this idea. You could even hand these out as gifts to your friends and family! So sweet! I am even making a batch tonight for dessert! YUMMY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!