7.13.2011

Update on my Garden!


This really is not the best picture because it does not show how tall my plants actually are but this will do for now! (p.s. don't mind the pot that is all brown! haha my Gerber Daisies were scorched!) 


Last week, I sprayed Miracle Grow on my plants and let me tell you...I LOVE THIS STUFF! It really works. My plants have doubled in size just in a week. I am thinking I will have to transplant my zucchini plants but don't really know where to put them. 


I planted: 


- Corn, green beans, okra, zucchini, kale, collard greens, leeks, radish, iceburg lettuce, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, dill, parsley, basil, rosemary and tons of tomatoes! 


I can't wait for my plants to actually produce yummy vegetables and herbs! 


I need suggestions on where to place my zucchini...dig in the ground and add dirt or purchase another box?! 


Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!