7.14.2011

Target, Pubix, Aldi...Oh my!

What a VERY busy day today! Normally I get all of my grocery shopping done on Wednesdays so I can have a relaxing Thursday off with Grandmommy, Sarah and Hailey. (Swimming and hanging out.) Unfortunately that did not happen yesterday...Nathan was sweet and took two ladies from his office out to lunch! So Hailey and I stayed home and played. 


SO...today Hailey and I took Nathan to his dentist appointment at 8:30 am and we headed to Target to get a few items. Nathan did join us about 10 minutes after we dropped him off because he forgot to take his medicine this morning. (Can't get his teeth cleaned without that...so they were so nice and just moved his appointment to 4:00 pm.) 


Here is what we got from Target: (I will have to go back for the 2 pillows I wanted to get but that is okay.) 




I only paid $0.46 for everything in the picture above!!! So excited! 


- 2 (2 pks.) Sharpie Markers - FREE after $1 Target Coupons 
- 1 pack Papermate Pens - FREE after $1 Target Coupons
- 2 Up & Up Pantiliners - .14 each after $0.75 Target Coupons
- 6 Scotch Tapes - FREE plus .30 overage after $1 MFC and $0.50 Target Coupon


Subtotal: $0.00 
Tax: $0.46
Total: $0.46!!!!  Total Saved: $12.87!!!! Wahooo!!!! 100% savings!  


Even with 2 pillows I would have only spent about $1.50!!!! AWESOME! 


After we dropped Nathan off to work we headed over to Publix! 




Here is a breakdown: 


- 3 Splenda Essentials - .59 after (3) $2 off MFC from splenda.com
- 10 Welch's Fruit n Yogurt Snacks - .67 each for 9 boxes after (9) .35 MFC doubled - one box was 1.39 -- I accidentally grabbed one extra but oh well. Rain check was used!
- 3 Chex Mix - .79 after (3) .50 MFC doubled  
- 3 Coffee Mate Creamers - 2 @ .67 each after .50 MFC doubled - 1 @ 1.12 after .55 MFC
- 2 International Delight Creamers - .95 each after .55 MFC (vocalpoint.com)
- 2 Sundown Vitamins D - FREE plus $2.02 overage after $6 Store Q & (2) $1 MFC
- 3 Poptarts - .89 each after $2/3 MFC and $1 Target Store Q
- 3 Kellogg's Cereal - 1 for FREE and 2 @ $1.63 


- Used $5 off $25 from Fresh Market (Competitor coupon) 


Total: $17.65 (minus $3.50 --my sister in law will be getting 5 boxes of fruit snacks) 
New Total OOP: $14.15 (tax included)
Total Saved: $67.42!!!! 82% savings!!!! 




I did try to stop at 2 different Bi-Lo's for chicken sausage and ground italian sausage but they were all out. I will try the one closer to our house tomorrow evening. I will pay about $0.89 - $0.99 for each pack! Great stock up price for me! 


Our last stop after Nathan's dentist appointment was Aldi. Nathan and Hailey needed some milk! Here is what I purchased! 




- 2 Gal Milk @ 2.89 each
- 2 Strawberries @ .99 each
- 3 Blueberries @ .99 each
- 2 PB Wafers @ .99 each (for my Papa coming Saturday morning) 


Total OOP: $13.70 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Total Spent Today: $28.31                                        SO AWESOME!!!! 




Total Spent for the Month: $124.19 
Monthly Goal: $125 (max. $150) 


I am super proud that I was able to do this good! I will go a little over this because of milk for Hailey but I am okay with that! 


How are you doing?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!