7.28.2011

Travelling in the car!

Right now I am typing this post on my Blackberry while riding in the car. We are headed back home to Chattanooga...back to our home...to work. We had a great time in Pa for a week of visiting with family. When I get home I will be posting a lot! I learned how to can jam...make 4 large homemade pizzas for the family, took Hailey to the zoo and much more.

The only couponing I did was buying some papers (only coming home with 1 - gave other away), checked out blogs/brags and gave my aunt some coupons. I was very sad that I was unable to get the diaper deal at Babies R Us on Sunday and Monday. They had Huggies Jeans and Pure and Natural diapers on sale for $5 each. I had (6) $1.50 off coupons plus for every 2 packs you purchased you received a $5 gift card. This was an awesome deal but of course they were all sold out! And no rain checks. I could have priced matched it at Walmart but I wouldn't have gotten the gift cards. Oh well. As my friend, Kristy says: "You can't get them all."

I would love to hear about your week and any deals you were able to get!

Look for new posts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!