7.11.2011

What's For Dinner Tonight?


Tonight Nathan and I will be venturing out of our comfort zone a little bit. If you read my post about the Farmer's Market you may remember a curvy zucchini among the other fruits and vegetables. 

Well, tonight we will be attempting to make pasta with this as a side dish with our grilled wings. Here is the link for the Basic Easy Chicken Wings. I have not found a recipe for the zucchini "pasta" but I have read that you boil it for 1 minute then toss it in ice cold water. When your add your sauce to the "pasta" it will heat up. (I will also be using the sprig of basil we purchased yesterday!)

Pictures will come later after dinner. 

What are you cooking tonight? Leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!