7.11.2011

New Found Coupons for Target

So last night I was browsing around to see what deals I could find at Target. I was very excited with the coupons I was able to print out. Take a look. 


- $1 off Hefty One Zip food storage bags
- $2 off bed pillow (super excited because this is one we need. I have seen these on sale for $2.50...so .50 pillows!)
- $1 off Sharpie permanent maker (on sale now for $1 so FREE!!!)
- $0.75 off up & up first aid item (makes for some great deals)
- $0.75 off up & up feminine care item (makes for some great deals) 
- $1 off two Bic writing utensil items (use for some great deals for stocking up for school)
- $1 off Papermate writing utensil (I found pens for $1.02 so .02 pens!!!!)


You can print these coupons off as well to go shopping with at www.target.com/coupons. Let me know if you find any more great deals! 


P.S. you can print these off 2 or 3 times! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!