8.30.2011

Blessed - Cooking and Baking For The Family

The one thing that I love about being a stay at home mom (other than getting to spend my days with Hailey) is that I get to bake and cook all sorts of yummy and delicious foods for my family! 


Lately, I have been called "a little Martha Stewart"...which I will say I am okay with. I feel so accomplished after making something new! I have learned how to can fruits and vegetables, use my bread machine, make foods from scratch and much more. God has given me an excitement when I am able to learn new things when cooking or baking...and when I can share what He has provided us with. 


This week, I have a list of foods that I would love to make. Especially since Nathan is running out of foods to eat for breakfast and lunch. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can get accomplished this week. Here is my list:


1. Cinnamon Rolls (freeze half)
2. Wheat Bread (2-3 loaves)
3. Muffins (banana and zucchini)
4. Pizza Dough
5. Anything new I see that I would like to try.


If you are like me, having a list is so important. I keep my lists short so I do not overload myself since I have other chores around the house: laundry, bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and preparing for the yard sale on Saturday! Keeping your to do list short and simple will help you out in the long run and you can see what you have accomplished when you get to cross out whatever it is you completed! 


What are some things that you will be doing this week or hope to do? I would love to hear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!