8.23.2011

Not what I was expecting...


This morning...I headed out to water my garden and take Ty out. I noticed that my corn was no longer green! I was so sad about this because I knew that was not a good sign! I was right...I picked 8 of them and they were all bad! 

I watched a tutorial on when to pick them but it did not work for me. My corn got eat by some bugs or something before it was ready. I do have two or three left on the stalks that are still green but small and still growing. We will see how they turn out. 

We have eat one and I accidentally cooked it too long but it still got eaten. lol 

How are your gardens doing?! I would love to hear about your bounties, lessons learned and what you are growing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!