9.19.2011

September Monthly Budget Update

Last night, I realized that I have not been sharing my monthly budget with you! Nathan and I decided that we would keep our grocery budget under $150 each month. I am happy to say that this month we will be under budget! 


Total Spent So Far: $117 


Hailey has cut back on her milk drinking so I have only had to buy 2 gallons this month! I am very happy too because our milk prices have gone up. With our milk prices up, I have seen other items go up in price. That all adds up - this is a great reason to start couponing. Stocking up on items for the future will help you greatly. It will help keep your budget where you would like it and maybe even lower. 


How are you doing this month? I would love to hear about your monthly budget goal and where you stand as of now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!