9.18.2011

Weekly Menu

This will be the easiest weekly menu ever! This week, I continue working at Nathan's office making donor calls. There are about 9 or 10 other people working with me and we are provided dinner for the 3 days we are there. So here is what I will have to make this week:


Breakfast: 


Cereal and fruit 
Eggs and toast
Waffles and Sausage
Pancakes


Lunch:


Steak and Garlic Bread
Leftovers from this weekend - Cilantro Lime Chicken Burritos, Nachos or Quasadillas 
Leftovers from dinner at CBMC (I sometimes bring a little bit of food home with me. :D)


Dinner: 


Monday: Dinner at CBMC
Tuesday: Dinner at CBMC
Wednesday: Meeting Small Groups to get out 
Thursday: Dinner at CBMC
Friday: Chicken wings, mashed potatoes, green beans
Saturday: Sirloin Roast, carrots, baked potatoes 
Sunday: Leftovers


What will your family be having? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!