Sorry no picture of the actually groceries but this is the actually Aldi that I shop at. :D Here is a breakdown of what we purchased this evening. (Nathan came with me so I could stop at Walmart for candy corn.)
- Apple Juice 1.49
- Sausage Links 2.49 (Nathan's request)
- 2 Fit Stuffed Sandwiches 1.89 each
- 5 lb red potatoes 1.49 (special price)
- Bananas 1.10
- Tortilla Chips 1.19
- Fat Free Chicken Broth 1.39 (cool weather is coming!)
- Celery .69 (special price)
- Flour tortillas .99
- Black Beans .55
- 2 Tomato Sauce (sm. cans) .29 each
- Tomato Paste .69
- Diced Tomatoes w/Jalapenos (2 cans) .55
- Medium Salsa 1.79
- 2 Spaghetti Os - .69 each
- 2 Gallons Milk 3.19 each (went up from 2.99)
- Baked Chips 1.99
- 16' Thin BBQ Deli Pizza 6.49
Total OOP: $37.99
This shopping trip should last us the rest of the month and hopefully another week after.
After church this morning, we headed over to the farmer's market. I was looking for Honey Crisp Apples for Mrs. Joy but they sold out of those by the end of August. They lasted about a week. I will be going back next Sunday for different apples.
For got the above for $8.
- 2 ears of corn .50 each (peaches and cream - my fave!)
- 1 hanging okra 1.00 (super intrigued by this...said it was sweet)
- 2 yellow squash and 3 zucchini 3.00
- Jonathan apples 3.00
Yummy veggies and fruit! And it is always great to support local farmers!
What have you purchased this week?