9.22.2011

What a week...and it is not even over yet!

I will say that this week so far has flown by. Here is what my schedule looked like this week:


Monday: took care of the girls until 4:45 then headed to make donor calls 
Tuesday: took care of girls until 4:45 then headed to make donor calls
Wednesday: took care of girls until 5:50 then headed to small group dinner (church provided childcare from 6 to 8 - WONDERFUL!)
Thursday: hair appointment (hailey came with), lunch with grandmommy, doctor's appointment (normal check up), headed to make donor calls 


Friday: watch the girls until 5:30 or 6 (LOTS OF LAUNDRY---it is crazy how much you can rack up with 3 ppl) then head to a women's conference (7-9)
Saturday: women's conference (morning to afternoon) then having dinner for Sarah's birthday!
Sunday: church -finish laundry, make breads or muffins --I have lots of bread flour to use up! 




I have also been trying to make sure that I make my $400 minimum in sales for my Tastefully Simple business. God has blessed me so much by doing great these past months that I didn't even think that I wouldn't make my minimum. He has blessed me again in the past few days with a bunch of orders. I am so close to my goal. If I don't make it with outside orders, I am sure I can find away to order more to eat. lol 


What have you been doing this week? Any ideas for me to use the bread flour for? I would love to hear your ideas and how your week has gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!