9.25.2011

Getting things done...

I feel like I haven't posted a lot this past week but that will change this week. I am done working at night so I will be able to get back into my normal routine. I have a lot of things to get done around the house and I am going to try some new recipes out. 


Have any ideas? lol I do not have a plan but I do know that I want to make cinnamon rolls and breads. I would love to hear what recipes you have in your kitchen! 


Other items on my to list are: clean the house - fans, laundry and vacuum the whole house. Organize and decorate the laundry room since the painting is finished. Lastly, figure out how we want to organize our spare room/office area. 


I will keep you posted on how my to do list is coming along. I will also share pictures! 


------------------------


Be sure to check out my previous posts about the ITTY BITTY HEARTBEATS Giveaway! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm making Overnight Peach French Toast right now for breakfast tomorrow. It seems like it is going to be SUPER yummy! I got the recipe out of the October All You magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!