10.05.2011

Cooking and Baking Day

I was able to sleep in an extra 20 minutes today and it made such a difference. I was still tired (should go to bed earlier) but I still was in the mood to get a bunch of things done. I made a to do list and I keep adding things. lol 


1. Take chicken out of freezer for dinner - fried chicken with mashed potatoes tonight!


2. Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies


3. Bake Dutch Apple Pie - this will be for dessert tonight! (Love Fall!)


4. Make Cinnamon Rolls (for a friend).


5. At least one load of laundry


6. Clean up kitchen


7. Dust and Vacuum Living Room and Hailey's Room




I am very happy that I have been able to get some much done in just a couple hours. Except, I still have lots on my to do list...some are not written down yet. I would like to get our middle room/office cleaned up and the laundry room decorated! 


What are you up to this week? Have any projects? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!