11.06.2011

Aldi Shopping Trip - Thursday

I meant to post this before I headed out of town for Friday and Saturday but did not get the chance. Since Nathan would be making some meals for him and Hailey, I decided to get some items that would be easy and convenient. Here is a breakdown: 

2 Frozen Waffles 1.29 each
1 Stuffed Shells 1.99 (this was for friday's dinner before Jessica and I left but that didn't happen) 
Parmesan Cheese 2.39
2 Sm Frozen Pizzas .99 each
1 Lg Pepperoni Pizza 1.99 (on clearance)
1 Peanut Butter Crackers .99 
Bananas 1.11
Honey Wheat Bread 1.29
1 Lg Can peaches 1.29
2 Holiday Cookies .99 each (on clearance - sugar cookies/chocolate chip)
2 packs Split Chicken Breasts 3.10/2.85 (on sale!)
2 yogurts .39 each

Total OOP: $26.20

This was all purchased at Aldi. This month Nathan and I will be trying to spend the least amount of money on groceries we possibly can. I can't wait to see how we do! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!