Recently, I received a $10 off any purchase coupon from Kohl's since they remodeled. Of course, I wanted to see what I could get for free! Yesterday afternoon, Jessica, Hailey and I headed out to do some deal shopping! I must say it took me a little longer than I thought to pick out what I wanted. They had some great sales going on.
I ended up (with the help of Jessica) choosing this green/fall tablecloth for our kitchen and a pair of earrings. Here is the breakdown of what I spent and saved:
- Napier Earrings: on clearance for $3.20 (originally 16.00)
- Tablecloth: on sale for $9.99 (originally 24.99)
Used 15% off coupon and $10.00 off coupon
Total Spent: $2.96 (includes tax)
Total Saved: $38.28 or 93%!!!!
Next we headed to Publix since it was near Kohl's. I had a raincheck for Welch's juice I needed to use! Here is a breakdown of what I purchased:
- 5 Welch's Juice (raincheck for BOGO) $1.73 each
- 1 Coffee Mate Creamer (Brown Sugar Maple Latte) $1.67
- (5) $1 off Welch's Juice coupons
- (1) $0.50 off creamer coupon (doubled)
Total Spent: $5.06 (includes tax)
Total Saved: $15.30 or 78%
Since, Jessica helped me be decisive and gave me 2 juice coupons I gave her a juice of her choice and we got a couple tacos at Taco Bell. Yummy. It was lots of fun hanging out and getting deals! She is my coupon buddy! How did you do this week?!