11.10.2011

Feeling Accomplished!

Yesterday was amazing. It was my day off from babysitting so I was able to get a lot done in the morning! I feel very accomplished. Here is what I did:


I started cleaning the house around 8:30 while Hailey was eating her breakfast. I was able to unload the dishwasher, reload it and sweep the kitchen floor. After Hailey was done eating, I let her play while I vacuumed the living room and her bedroom. Everything was picked up off the floor (did that before). 


Hailey then sat down in her bean bag chair and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I cleaned both bathrooms. Love my Brillo Pads (purchased at Walmart awhile ago for like .25 or so!). 


While all this cleaning was going on, I started the laundry. I was able to wash/dry/put away 4 loads. We have the stackable washer/dryer so our loads are smaller than the average ones.   


I was able to get this all done (minus the laundry) by 10:30 am! It felt amazing. Then my friend Janice and her little girl came over for lunch. We had Homemade Pizza with cheese and pepperoni. It was delicious. I used the recipe from moneysavingmom.com - Here is the link: Homemade Pizza Recipe. I have used this recipe over and over again...sharing with friends and family that now use it. 


I was also able to get chicken in the crock pot (topped with Spicy Harvest Salsa from Tastefully Simple - spicy salsa with cranberries and orange zest! Amazing!). 


By the end of the night, I had all of our laundry done, dinner made, house cleaned - so we had time to just relax and enjoy our evening. 


{Side note: I read about using vinegar to clean your washer. I put it in the fabric softener dispenser and ran a hot water cycle through. It smelled so fresh and clean after! Great and wonderful idea. I used a little less than 1/4 cup.} Have you ever tried this? 

1 comment:

  1. I make my own dish soap and laundry soap and I use vinegar in every load as a fabric softener! It works great and my washer has never been cleaner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!