11.29.2011

Weekly Update

Life is still crazy around our house. Hailey is teething, I am pregnant, faucets are leaking (replaced last night), babies crying because they don't want to take a nap (hailey right now as I am typing...lol) and more! 


This week, my goals are to finish reading "The Money Saving Mom's Budget" and catch up on my bible reading for church. I would also like to get some crazy coupon deals. We are in need of random items. 


This past weekend was filled with Black Friday shopping for Christmas. I was able to help find deals on gifts for Hailey and Nathan...as well as myself. My favorite Christmas gift (that I got to open early) was my Ninja Kitchen System Blender 1200 - on sale at Kohl's for $162.99 plus I had a $10 off Kohl's coupon along with 15% off (took off about $23) AND I got $30 back in Kohl's cash! Final price: Like paying $100 


I will use the $30 Kohl's cash to purchase Hailey a few toys. Just waiting for another 15% off coupon and good sales. Once I purchase the toys, I will share them with you all! 


How is your Christmas shopping going? I would love to hear what you are doing to save money.  Ideas on making picture gifts! 


Thanks for reading! Have a stress free week! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!