12.05.2011

Macaroni Salad


This morning, I had a craving for my Nana's macaroni salad. (weird right?...lol) So I called her up this morning to get the recipe. I have not been able to get the right taste for many of her recipes before but I was willing to try it out again. 


I would love to tell you that it turned out great but I cannot! Everything would have been great except for the fact that the Miracle Whip I used was bad! I was not happy at all. I had to throw out the batch but I still wanted to share the recipe because it is so yummy! 


Macaroni Salad: 


- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 3 boiled eggs
- small amount of chopped onion 
- 3 to 4 tbsp miracle whip
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar 
- salt and pepper, to taste


Boil eggs for 15 minutes, turn burner off and cover with lid to finish cooking. Boil elbow macaroni as directed on package. Run cold water over the elbow macaroni and the eggs. Peel  eggs, slice and dice them up. Mix everything together and place in fridge to get cold. Make sure you taste the macaroni salad...you want to make sure it tastes the way you want it to. 


Enjoy! I hope your batch turns out better than mine. An EPIC FAILURE! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!