1.25.2012

What would you like to read?!

Good morning! I am sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and eating hot applesauce with my hubby. (I have a dentist appointment in a little while so he has stayed home with the girls until I get back - he is on his computer working away already.) I must say it quite wonderful sitting here with him. He makes my day brighter! 


I could go on and on with how amazing he is and how much time I like to spend with him but I got on here to ask you a question. I have been wanting to write more posts - not just about my grocery trips or what I am making for dinner. So, where better to go that you - my readers! 


What would you like to read about? How can I encourage you?


I have a few new ideas but before I shared those with you, I wanted to hear what you had to say. So please leave me message of what topics you would like to see and read about! Thanks so much! I can't wait to read your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for your homemade chicken stock post (and found it :)) and I must've missed this one. I would love to hear about you respond when others verbally disagree with what you're doing with your money - how do you stay gracious and respectful? I struggle with this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found it! :D Thanks for the question - be on the lookout for a future post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!